PUBLICATIONS IN REFEREED JOURNALS:
- Eichler, S., Lähner, T., Noth, F.: Regional Banking Instability and FOMC Voting, Journal of Banking and Finance (forthcoming)
- Lähner, T.: Inconsistent voting behavior in the FOMC, Applied Economics (forthcoming).
- Eichler, S., Lähner, T. (2017): Career experience, political effects, and voting behavior in the Riksbank's Monetary Policy Committee, Economics Letters, 155, pp. 55-58.
- Eichler, S., Lähner, T.: Regional, individual and political determinants of FOMC members’ key macroeconomic forecasts, Journal of Forecasting (forthcoming).
- Eichler, S., Lähner, T. (2016): Do Federal Reserve Bank Presidents’ interest rate votes in the FOMC follow an electoral cycle?, Applied Economics Letters, 23(9), pp. 669-673.
- Eichler, S., Lähner, T. (2014): Forecast dispersion, dissenting votes, and monetary policy preferences of FOMC members: the role of individual career characteristics and political aspects, Public Choice, 160(3-4), pp. 429-453.
- Eichler, S., Lähner, T. (2014): Regional House Price Dynamics and Dissenting Votes in the FOMC, Economic Inquiry, 52(2), pp. 625-645.